· Who is your hero? And why?
Me. Because I have not killed anyone. Yet.
· What one event in your childhood had the greatest effect on your life?
Being born. I have yet to get over that one.
· If you weren’t doing what you do today, what other job would you have?
· Who is your best friend and what do you like best about him or her?
The man in the mirror. He tells it like it is.
· What “lesson from mom” do you still live by today?
Don't eat chocolate off the ground if it smells funny.
· What’s the one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
· If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be?
· What’s the most unusual thing in your desk drawer?
You can't have it.
· Do you have a pet? If so, tell me about it.
I'm married, does that count?
· What’s the worst mistake you ever made in life that taught you a valuable lesson?
Getting circumcised. Taught me never to trust sharp objects.
· What’s the most unusual place you have visited?
· What’s the craziest thing you have done?
I did not do it. I have an ironclad alibi.